Over 1 day(s) for $250 (Max. 10 pax) - Expert's schedule is closed, cannot purchase
Differentiate yourself from the competition, enhance your creative and critical thinking, master international standards of written and spoken English, learn the basics of business disciplines taught in the most prestigious MBA schools – with a Singapore APAC-wide company founder, long time PR, Wharton grad (no, doesn’t know Ivanka or Donald). MNC background in IT & FMCG (branded consumer products), taught at NYP, teaches English to MNC managers.
• Speak, write, act, stand, walk, think, move and sound like an Ivy League grad
• Send visible and nonverbal messages that you’re competent, intelligent, prudent & trustworthy, and the ideal candidate for larger responsibility
• Introductions to finance & financial statements, business law, marketing psychology, famous business case studies, import-export trading, logistics, IT productivity, how accountants can make a bad financial condition look good (e.g. Hyflux) & more
• Examine grammar, how to write succinctly and clearly for maximum impact, how to form powerful sentences & effective paragraphs, the importance of precise and expressive vocabulary, commonly used Latin and French phrases
• Communicate mastery of your subjects, dress to project authority, make presentations with confidence and credibility, sound articulate and convincing
• Audaciously seek opportunity, become unafraid of dealing with ambiguity and the unknown
• Project an image of expensive education and good breeding
• Send the right nonverbal signals by how you sit, stand, gesture, walk, modulate voice, make eye contact
• Dig deep and be the best that you can be – emulate highly successful people, who read copiously, exercise, stay focused, meditate, communicate clearly, rest, don’t waste time but know how to relax and refresh
• Opportunity for additional detailed instruction in any of the topics discussed
Bring with you minimum two pages double spaced text you've written - emails, reports or other - to help diagnose how to help your written & spoken English. How well you speak depends in part on how you write.