Hello! This is Bravo. I recently graduated in 2017 from an ivy league school. I am now working in Singapore as an investments industry professional. Coming from a humble background, I was fortunate to have succeeded in the long and arduous application process and I would be more than happy to share my journey with anyone going through the same process, whether applying to US colleges or higher education in general.
I hope to help anyone have comprehensive knowledge of the following topics:
- Having an objective understanding yourself. Your goals, your drives, your passions. Why do you want to go to a good college?
- Which university is the right one for you? Liberal arts vs technical? Public vs private? US vs UK vs China vs Singapore?
- Application process?
- Secrets to selective college admissions
- Application essay review
- College interview help
- Personalized application game-plan
- College Life: what was attending a prestigious college really like?
- Life after college: a long-term view